This is Mohammed Dahlan, a senior official from Fatah, speaking in Arabic:
It is 2009, and Fatah still refuses to recognize Israel.
“I want to say for the thousandth time, in my own name and in the name of all of my fellow members of the Fatah movement: We do not demand that the Hamas movement recognize Israel. On the contrary, we demand of the Hamas movement not to recognize Israel, because the Fatah movement does not recognize Israel even today.”
Courtesy Palestinian Media Watch
This blog is free of solicitations and commercials.
In order to maintain civilized atmosphere, comments are moderated. Hate speech, threats, personal attacks, spam or trolling have no place here.
- Shameful choices at the SF Jewish Film Festival
- Palestinians are being stripped of their citizenship, the world is silent
- Freedom House 2009 report: freedom is an exception from the rule in the Middle East
- Another Palestinian rocket hits Israel, the world is silent
- Human Rights Watch: biased, corrupt and in denial
- PA: Israel is slowly softening its positions, so why should we hurry?
- Do military solutions work?
- Islam: selective condemnations and double standards
- Ksenia Simonova’s requiem of sand
Top Recent Posts
April 2017 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Af-Pak Anne Bayefsky Anti-Israel events Anti-Zionism Antisemitism Arab-Israeli Conflict Arabs Avigdor Lieberman Bahrain BBC Bedouin Bruce Schneier CAIR Council on American-Islamic Relations Counterterrorism Dalai Lama Darfur Durban II Education Elan Journo Fatah Foreign policy Gaza Gilad Shalit Globalization Golan Heights Hamas History Human shields Humor Iran Ishmael Khaldi Islam Islamism Israel Jerusalem Jewish diaspora Jihad Judaism Khaled Abu Toameh Mahmoud Abbas Maps Media Media bias Middle East Mohammed Dahlan MSA Muslim Students Association Objectivism Palestinian Media Watch Palestinians Paul McCartney Peace Peace movement Propaganda Robert Baer Russia Security threats Somali pirates StandWithUs Syria Terrorism Totalitarianism Two-State solution UK UN University of California UNRWA US USSR Venezuela video Vladimir Bukovsky Yaacov Lozowick Yom HaShoah
Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.