The UN estimates that more than 2 million Darfurians, out of a population of about 6 million, are living in refugee camps. Yet to this day, not one Arab or Muslim leader has publicly criticized Sudan’s actions in Darfur, even though both sides in Darfur are Muslim and Darfurians – both Arabs and Africans – are Sudan’s most devout Muslims.
Why nobody cares? It’s simple really: can’t blame Joos.
This blog is free of solicitations and commercials.
In order to maintain civilized atmosphere, comments are moderated. Hate speech, threats, personal attacks, spam or trolling have no place here.
- Shameful choices at the SF Jewish Film Festival
- Palestinians are being stripped of their citizenship, the world is silent
- Freedom House 2009 report: freedom is an exception from the rule in the Middle East
- Another Palestinian rocket hits Israel, the world is silent
- Human Rights Watch: biased, corrupt and in denial
- PA: Israel is slowly softening its positions, so why should we hurry?
- Do military solutions work?
- Islam: selective condemnations and double standards
- Ksenia Simonova’s requiem of sand
Top Recent Posts
February 2017 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Af-Pak Anne Bayefsky Anti-Israel events Anti-Zionism Antisemitism Arab-Israeli Conflict Arabs Avigdor Lieberman Bahrain BBC Bedouin Bruce Schneier CAIR Council on American-Islamic Relations Counterterrorism Dalai Lama Darfur Durban II Education Elan Journo Fatah Foreign policy Gaza Gilad Shalit Globalization Golan Heights Hamas History Human shields Humor Iran Ishmael Khaldi Islam Islamism Israel Jerusalem Jewish diaspora Jihad Judaism Khaled Abu Toameh Mahmoud Abbas Maps Media Media bias Middle East Mohammed Dahlan MSA Muslim Students Association Objectivism Palestinian Media Watch Palestinians Paul McCartney Peace Peace movement Propaganda Robert Baer Russia Security threats Somali pirates StandWithUs Syria Terrorism Totalitarianism Two-State solution UK UN University of California UNRWA US USSR Venezuela video Vladimir Bukovsky Yaacov Lozowick Yom HaShoah
Blog at WordPress.com.